Christmas is coming!!!! Still wondering what to buy for your boyfriend?
The GF thought of cheap gift ideas for the BF, most of them involve some handicraft. Feel free to kope my idea!
- DIY photo (Handmade with lots of love)
- Take a photo of yourself.
- Size it to A3 or A4, make sure the photo looks clear. Photoshop.
- Print out.
- Go to any scrap booking shop, Daiso or Qoo10 to buy coloured paper, ribbons and stickers.
- Head home and start making handmade gift cards with Christmas theme.
- After he receives the gift, hang it up or paste on his bedroom wall for him.
- Bake Christmas theme cookies
- Buy mold from Qoo10, Phoon Huat or Daiso.
- Search for recipes online, mold preferably with shapes like christmas tree, snowman or snowflakes.
- If you want some challenge, you can try baking bread instead of cookies. (P.S This idea is quite challenging, more suitable for people who have experience in baking.)
- Watch him finish the cookies/bread.
- Wine with DIY Christmas socks
- Buy socks from Daiso. You can add more decoration yourself.
- Buy a bottle of wine from NTUC Fairprice, Cold Storage or Redmart. I have found several good ones on sale this month.
- Put the wine in the socks and SURPRISE!
- After you finish the wine on Christmas or New Year, keep the socks and reuse next year.
- CD song mix (Preferably Christmas song)
I understand that nobody uses CD nowadays, you can use any device, as long as it can record songs.
- Prepare an empty CD or thumb drive.
- Prepare a list of music he likes to listen to, preferably 30 – 50 songs.
- Copy them to your CD or thumb drive.
- Prepare a gift box, put your CD or thumb drive inside.
- Watch him unwrap and listen to the songs.
- Couple socks (Christmas theme)
- Buy a pair of couple socks, one pair for you and one pair for him.
- You can choose to wear it out or during bedtime when the weather gets too cold.
Happy Shopping! MERRY CHRISTMAS!